Green Mountain Blog
How Do I Best Clean My Computer Keyboard?
Monday, October 5, 2020
Muffin crumbs and germs can’t get enough of all those crevices in your keyboard. Before you know it you can see an accumulation of many meals stuck in between the keys. Here are tips on how to clean your keyboard:
1. If you have a laptop, shut down the computer before cleaning. Shake it out! You may want to do this outside or over a trash bin.
2. Use a can of compressed air to force the remaining dust and food particles out from behind the keys.
3. No canned air? Try folding a Sticky Note in half with the sticky part facing out. Run it through the cracks on your keyboard to collect debris.
4. Dip cotton swabs in alcohol, and swipe them between the keys.
5. Spray disinfectant on a cloth, and wipe the top of the keyboard.
If you’d like to schedule regular professional cleaning services with Green Mountain Group, please contact us here:
Subscribe To Our Blog
10/05/2020 - How Do I Best Clean My Compute
09/22/2020 - 15 Must-haves When Looking for
09/19/2020 - The 7 Most Ignored Cleaning Sp
09/04/2020 - Remove the ‘Gray Area’ in What
08/31/2020 - Commercial Cleaning Services K
08/24/2020 - What’s the Difference Between
08/19/2020 - Why Commercial Cleaning Servic
10/31/2018 - Ahhhhh Choooooo!!!! Bless you!