Green Mountain Blog
How Do I Best Clean My Computer Keyboard?
Monday, October 5, 2020
Muffin crumbs and germs can’t get enough of all those crevices in your keyboard. Before you know it you can see an accumulation of many meals stuck in between the keys. Here are tips on how to clean your keyboard:
1. If you have a laptop, shut down the computer before cleaning. Shake it out! You may want to do this outside or over a trash bin.
2. Use a can of compressed air to force the remaining dust and food particles out from behind the keys.
3. No canned air? Try folding a Sticky Note in half with the sticky part facing out. Run it through the cracks on your keyboard to collect debris.
4. Dip cotton swabs in alcohol, and swipe them between the keys.
5. Spray disinfectant on a cloth, and wipe the top of the keyboard.
If you’d like to schedule regular professional cleaning services with Green Mountain Group, please contact us here:
Subscribe To Our Blog
01/29/2021 - The Battle Against Coronavirus
01/27/2021 - 9 Tips on Commercial Cleaning
01/14/2021 - Why Property Managers Should H
01/11/2021 - Why Daycares Need to Hire a Co
12/31/2020 - How Dirty Floors Could Be Hurt
12/30/2020 - Why You Should Hire a Commerci
12/17/2020 - 3 Important Winter Office Clea
12/14/2020 - Custodians & Janitors Hit the
12/02/2020 - Why Electrostatic Disinfection
11/30/2020 - Why is Carpet Cleaning So Impo
11/18/2020 - Why It’s Important to Use the
11/17/2020 - 3 Ways To Prepare Your Buildin
11/03/2020 - How Often Should You Get Your
11/03/2020 - Caring for Your Building Durin
10/19/2020 - Why It’s Important to Get Your
10/19/2020 - Why an Organized Office Is an
10/08/2020 - Does Your Office Smell Like We
10/05/2020 - How Do I Best Clean My Compute
09/22/2020 - 15 Must-haves When Looking for
09/19/2020 - The 7 Most Ignored Cleaning Sp
09/04/2020 - Remove the ‘Gray Area’ in What
08/31/2020 - Commercial Cleaning Services K
08/24/2020 - What’s the Difference Between
08/19/2020 - Why Commercial Cleaning Servic
10/31/2018 - Ahhhhh Choooooo!!!! Bless you!